Torrez Tales: Stuck?

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stuck?

What do you do when you have all of these amazing ideas and dreams and yet someone or something prevents you from completing them? I have this drive And have worked hard to get where I am at. But is where I am at worth it? Or is it hindering me? Andrew and I have had many talks about certain things I still want to accomplish. First just let me say I have the most amazing husband ever who always supports me nonmatter what. He is such a blessing that God has given me. He's my biggest fan and always encourages me. Whenever I have a bad day he is the one that just makes everything so much better. My knight in shining armor :) career wise I am very Ambiciuos. Inhale met so many wonderful people inmmynline of work and have made some everlasting friends too. However, I really want to go beyond that. I have beenpraying to God for answers and recently been praying more. I always get this feeling when change is about to happen. I don't know what it is to be honest and I don't think it will be right away but I am very curious as to what God has in store for me. I feel like he is preparing me. And very recently someone also told me that. in rely heavily on my faith. The Lord is guiding me and I know that He has answers for me. Until then I will just have to keep puttingnmy trust in Him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment