Torrez Tales: hello fall.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

hello fall.

welp. Summer flew by fast!  I didnt blog this summer. So much traveling and conferences and family events. I can honestly say most of our time was spent at the lake on the weekend. That was so nice and amazing. There truly is no place like the Lakes of Indiana. Now season is starting with the girls again which means more travel. andrew had knee surgery recently and is preparing to go back to full time work in the next few weeks. Hes been working downtown in the office buildings. I am so happy for fall. I just love this time of year. From the beginning of oct until new years i feel so warm and happy. I love the holiday smells and it makes me feel closer to home. Summer is just too fast pace for me sometimes lol. I cant always keep up! well until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment