Torrez Tales: Busy as usual

Monday, May 9, 2011

Busy as usual

Just returned home from several trips. Andrew took Jeremy to the Seattle Sounders game in Columbus while I took the cheerleaders to Washington D.C. For U.S. Finals :) both were very good trips. It's always nice to remember how much history is in D.C. I often thought of grandpa this weekend given that we shared a passion for history and government for so long before his passing. It made me grTeful for those conversations I had with him. On another not summer is coming! So excited for lake season. Ready for boats and beaches. I miss the family like crazy and cannot wait to spend some extra time with them this summer. Randall will be graduating in a few weeks then making his decision between military or college. Jeremy will be entering his senior year. Time flies. So,sometimes I just wish it wouldnslow down a litte :(

No comments:

Post a Comment