Torrez Tales: Ok Im Back, for real this time!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ok Im Back, for real this time!

Haha soooo i have really taken a long time to get back in to the swing of things here on this blog lol. But you can now expect regular updates. I will do my best :) Just a quick recap,,,summer was crazy! Between getting things going for the season with the cheer program at the gym and traveling, im exhausted. BUT on a happier note, fall is here and they leaves are changing, bonfires are blazing, and the boys of fall have taken to the field. :) Its nice this time of year. Especially in Pittsburgh. The foliage is amazing. I always think back to those fall weekend to antwerp at grandpa;s raking piles and piles of leaves and then enjoying the smell in the burn pile. I miss those days. This month Randall will celebrate his 18th birthday as most of you know. Thats scary! My baby brother is growing up and before i know it he will be out of high school! well lets not think about that right now. expect to hear from me soon!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment