Torrez Tales: Fall!!!!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall!!!!!

I love fall!!!! I love pumpkins, apple cider, orange leaves and i love the how hte lakes look this time of year. It is so nice goig home to spend quality time with family :) Last weekend we did our traditional pumpkin carving at Momma Gennies. lol. We also went to the orchard to get our pumpkins and cider. I just love Indiana this time of year. Pittsburgh isnt bad either. The fall leaves are so pretty withh all of the different colors. And i love the smell of bonfires after a friday night football game. Luckily i have been able to make it to a few of the New Haven games. The bulldogs seem to be doing great this year! The next few months is the season for gatherings, my favorite thing to do :) Andrew and i are both very busy, he works lol, and my cheer squads keep me plenty busy. The girls look great so far this year too. Fall just relaxes me. I love sitting on our porch at home talking and laughing with our friends and family. We most definately are a crazy bunch. This coming weekend most of the guys from back home are coming to visit andrew and i know he is looking forward to it as well. Me,,,,,,well i know im gonna have a messy house with 6 guys in it lol. none the less, its a great time of year for a visit. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment