Torrez Tales: UGH what to do?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UGH what to do?

So i am struggling with a heavy career decision....i have been offered my old job back as a preschool teacher but i left because my degree is in business. i was also offed a marketing job from Helzberg Diamonds this week as well. While helzberg pays better, i would have to work some weekends and nights :( def dont like that idea. i like coming home any weekend i feel like and it would also effect my cheer squads. If i go back to teaching, its not as much pay but still very decent salary and its days. no nights, no weekends. Is a job all about money? Is it selfish to take one job over the other? I have two days to make my decision for both the school and the company. I have my associates in education but my bachelors (which i recently got) is in business and my masters will be in marketing ( which i recently got into grad school for). So is it wrong to work in one over the other? when i factor in my student loans that need paid soon, the higher paying job seems to make most sense. But when i think about Andrew and I wanting to spend time together, and visit our family,the teaching position makes more sense. This is not going to be an easy decision....

No comments:

Post a Comment